Wednesday, March 30, 2011

no news

Just waiting for my ultrasound on Friday. 5 weeks is a bit early to image a gestational sac, but that is what I am hoping for. The OB does not have the fancy equipment that the RE has. the RE charges 300 dollars per ultrasound. The OB is free (well, I pay my insurance premium). I guess I will have an ultrasound weekly until they figure out what is going on.

The new OB wrote and told me she thinks I have a 60% chance of this being a normal gestation and going to term. Its kind of her. They are supposed to be supportive.

I feel ok. Pregnant. My digestive system has seen better days. Not vomiting but ugh,, burping and heartburn. Im tired a lot but Brian is picking up some slack around the house. My mom came over last night to feed the girls and get them ready for bed.

I will update on Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see inside that belly!! Sending hope and good thoughts your way. x

    ReplyDelete