Tuesday, November 13, 2012

cd 3

Clomid.  I feel like I should have some idea of my expectations and how long we are willing to try. I have no idea. It all feels new again. The stakes are not as high.  I'm not going to lie and say that I already have one child, and it is fine if we don't have another. It wouldn't be fine, but at this point I know that the sibling has a decent chance of being an adopted one. I am attending a conference for people involved in child welfare tomorrow. Our foster/ adopt certifier will be there too and we plan to have lunch and discuss straight up adoption vs. foster to adopt. It will happen one way or the other. I don't expect either way will be easy.

We celebrated Titus' first birthday on the 4th. A big party at a rented venue with over 40 guests. It was fun. We wanted that big day for us as much as him. We certainly had something to celebrate.  I can't help but feel that all children who arrive after a long struggle are just a smidge more special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment