Saturday, February 12, 2011

the list

I got the list of available embryos yesterday. There are seven batches to consider. Two are off the list, simply because the male partner is asian. I wouldnt mind giving birth to a baby of any race, but Brian thinks it would make the whole thing more complicated. Our first choice.. the male partner was in his 40's at the time of the freeze, the egg came from a 22 year old egg donor. This is what I wanted so heres to hoping we can get those embies. both the male and female donor are quite short, like Brian and myself. there is also a stipulation that the receiving couple live outside of Nevada, so I think that gives us a good chance of being selected for these. The batch contains seven embryos, unknown quality at this point. there are decent second and third choices. I will update after we get matched.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so exciting! I can't wait to follow this journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! things are really moving along. I so hope you get the batch you want, and that this turns out to be a great success!!!

    ReplyDelete